The World’s leading simulation networking toolkit.
VR-Link: HLA & DIS simulation networking.
The VR-Link toolkit provides an easy way to network simulators and other virtual reality applications. It uses a protocol independent API that abstracts away specific networking details and provides users software with support for industry standard High Level Architecture (HLA) and the Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) protocols.
- VR-Link is an object-oriented C++ toolkit that simulation developers use to quickly and easily build HLA, and DIS compliant applications.
- It provides a set of libraries that implement a stable, consistent, and documented API (Application Programmer’s Interface) above the various protocols.
- When users link their application they simply pick a protocol specific library to use. To use a different protocol, just relink the application.
- By using VR-Link, developers are free to concentrate on the specific goals of the project, rather than spending time worrying about the details of networking protocols.
- A few calls to VR-Link’s functions replace the thousands of lines of code that would otherwise need to be written, saving time and money on development and maintenance.
Partner’s website VT MAK